Monday May 17
- Wayne to print dashcards & badges
- Stuff Goody bags
Wednesday May 19
- Erica & Zach Arrive mid afternoon
- Wayne Arrives around noon
- Bernie Arrives early evening
Thursday May 20
- 10:00 - Bernie, Erica, Zach (Wayne & Tom if available) - Meet Guy Smith at Aerodrome - 2474 Shannon Road, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034. Review Parking and arrival in the evening. We may need Wayne or Tom to be here for this meeting if Bernie jumps ahead to get Zach in to positions after the ferry ride to get shots of the cars driving. See next (Media Team Rental Car)
- 11:00 - Bernie, Erica, Zach - Drive down A1A to ferry to scout northbound photo ops
- Noon - Bernie, Erica, Zach - Lunch
- 1~ 1:30ish - Bernie, Erica, Zach - Interview Tom Bungay at Brumos - Need to confirm with Brandon that we can do this in the lobby with the car there that Tom helped them acquire. (10-15 minute video max + B roll of the car)
- 2:00 - Brumos Collection - All hands on deck: Tour Guests begin to Arrive at rear of Brumos ( need directional signage): Brumos to supply chairs and outdoor We will have a cordoned off area at the back of the building for parking. They will provide us with a table and chairs for a registration table at the back of the building. Filming is permitted
Bernie, Erica, Zack have media badges.
I assured Brandon Starks at Brumos Museum that we will not require a set area and all the filming will be as invisible as possible during the tour of our group.
We are really trying to capture candid conversation and anecdotes of the rally participants and any car footage should act as a "teaser" to make people want to go to the Museum: Our footage is about Concours LLC, people and car stories.
Brandon will ensure that anyone entering the building will be made aware and release them for photos.
- 3:20 - Brumos will make an announcement that the Motoring Rally will be departing in 10 minutes
- 3:30 - Brumos will make an announcement that the Coastal Motoring Tour is departing in 5 minutes
- 3:45 - Depart Brumos for St Johns Ferry
- 4:30 - Ferry from Mayport Landing to St George's Island 6 minute Ferry Ride on water: We have permission to be in the Wheel house to film cars loading and to use a drone. Zach to jump in front to predetermined spot for rolling car shots with beach in background. Erica with Bernie and she will jump out at the AeroDrome and grab video of all of the cars entering. (Discuss with Guy Smith where to unload then park Media Team Rental car)
- ~4:35~4:45 - Stop for Photo shoot are look out area TBD
- 5:00- 5:30 - Arrive at Aerodrome Grand Motoring Hanger Night - Hand out dashboards for cars here
- 5:30 - 6:00 - Floribbean Dinner
- 6:00 - Film Festival opens to Public
- 6:00 - Candid b-roll filming of the stories and cars and people.
Friday May 21
- RM Auctions preview @ Ritz
Saturday May 22
- 10:00- 7:00 RM Auctions @ Ritz
- 07:30 - 10:00 - Judges Breakfast
- 8:00 - 9:00 - Bernie & Erica at Miles C. Collier and Bill Warner Press Event & Breakfast. Golf Club Fireplace Room
- 10:00 - 10:15 - Bernie interview Kelly Telfer
- 10:30 - 10:45 TBD - Bernie interview Ralph & Doris
- 10:45 - 11:00 TBD - Bernie interview Paul Innaurio
- 11:00 - 11:15 - Bernie interview Dan DelBianco & PVGP Exec Board members & Show Chairman> (Mark Sheldon: European, Eric Zagrocki: Hanger Party, Patron Parking (simulcast on PVGP Facebook Page)
- TBD - Bernie interview Sharon Spurlin from AutoMobilia Resource, LLC
- 3:00 - 4:30pm Saturday Seminar - The All Conquering Porsche 935 - Ritz- Carlton, Talbot Ballroom
- TBD: Wayne Interview Danny Panoz
- TBD: Wayne Interview Patrick Dempsey Car
- TBD: Wayne Interview Mark Hyman
Sunday. May 23
- 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. The Golf Club of Amelia Island 10th & 18th Fairways
- 9:45 a.m. Honoree Lyn St. James enters the show field from the Awards Tent
- 10:30 a.m. Sandra Alford Cars & Vintage Fashions Show – Awards Tent
- 11:00 a.m. Chairman’s Welcome / National Anthem & Flyover
- 11:45 a.m. Judges Introduction
- 12:15 p.m. – 4 p.m. Awards Presentation – Awards Tent. The presentation includes Best in Show, Best in Class, Amelia, and Corporate Awards.